the iPad! Whoa, I knew it was cool but I wasn't expecting it to be this cool! Franklin and I aren't the most tech savvy people, at all. We don't have kindles. We just got our first camcorder. We have one flat screen in the house with HDTV, and we just got a blue ray player because our one dvd player kicked the bucket after 10 years. It was one I bought for him one Christmas in college as a present. (That makes us sound so old and like we've been together forever!)
But, Aunt Robbie got us an iPad for Christmas and it just came in! We all LOVE it and it truly is for the whole family- it is really going to teach us a lot about sharing. I hope we can set good examples. We downloaded some apps for David Franklin and I almost had to pull it from his hands he loved it so much. Thanks Robbie!!! We feel so hip :)
(Any good app suggestions appreciated!)
1 comment:
Drew is the same way! I don't know if you or franklin have an iphone but you can sync them up and load all of your phone apps to the ipad. If you search preschool puzzles there are some pretty cute puzzles, Drew loves puzzles. I use it as a kindle and read at night, very nice :)! Ours was a gift also :)
Post a Comment