Monday, January 17, 2011

Super Dad!!


Throwing rocks into the creek- the only pic I got but look at that smile on David Franklin.

Franklin was off from work today, and I have loved us all being together, but it has really left me with one conclusion...he would be a great stay at home parent! Although, he disagrees :)

Here's the Top 5 List of Why:

5.)This morning, he cooked us bacon and eggs and brought it to us while DF and I were on the pallet he made for us in the living room while we watched cartoons. (The hottest breakfast I provide is comes out of the toaster).

4.) We went on an "adventure." We went downtown and walked by the bathouses and around Whittington park. It was an icky day, but that didn't stop us from our grand adventure! We stopped in Bubbaloo's for cookies and hot chocolate too- score another one for dad.

3.) When DF started to cry or fuss, Franklin simply said stop crying and whaa-laa, he stops. It's amazing. When I say stop crying, it gets worse!

4.) He's currently at the grocery store, and even took the dog along.

drum roll please......

5.) He got DF to poo poo on the potty- twice in 45 minutes!!! Something I've been trying to achieve for months with no success.

That was really the kicker for me!!! I couldn't believe it. Go DADDY!

No comments: