It's Franklin's birthday so we surprised him this morning by making him breakfast! He had said recently that he loves blueberry muffins and doesn't get them very often so....that's what was on the menu today. I had a great helper, as long as he could watch Little Einsteins while he stirred and lick the bowl. :) We had our own little birthday party this morning and DF helped blow out the candle on the muffin, which was more spit than air, but was hilarious. I'm glad I didn't take him shopping with me because I've learned that he cannot keep a secret. When Franklin got home from work yesterday, he said "I have a birthday cake for you. I got it at the ice cream shop, it's in the deep freeze."
1. I didn't know he saw me put it in there.
2. I had NO idea he knew what the deep freeze was!
Happy Birthday to you, Franklin! We love you and hope you have a great day and year. We are so thankful for you and all you do for us!
1 comment:
Congratulations Amanda and Franklin!! You will love having two! You see the magic living thru both of them! They will love each other so much more than you ever can imagine and playing together... hilarious!! We have loved it so much and I know you will as well!!!
God Bless and good luck during your pregnancy!
love Michelle
Post a Comment