Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Swimming 101

DF and I are in a "Mommy and Me" swim lesson for infants. Guess what dorky mom hung back to get a video of the little man with his teacher, I couldn't resist. He's not Michael Phelps quite yet but he's doing great. He doesn't seem to show much fear (which is a trait he inherited from the Johnson side for sure) and he went under water for the first time today with no coughing or fussing!! There were a couple big sneezes though (some went up his nose). He was worn out after all of that exercise and popped his thumb in his mouth and laid his head on my shoulder after the lesson. So sweet!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just look at that little man! I'm so happy that he loves the water!! He was doing a great job kicking his legs! Thanks for posting the video Amanda so all of us could enjoy his swimming class!!!