











We're baaack!! Gammers, David Franklin and I had the best time at the beach. We truly were bums. I didn't blow dry my hair one time and we were in bed embarrassingly early every night. It was great. DF was an angel in the car thanks to prayer, teething biscuits and Baby Einstein! He was an exceptional traveller, and I was really nervous about it. His daddy says you know what that means... more trips we get to take! I'm going to stop talking about that now to try to avoid the jinx.
We had a blast with the Albrights! Westly babysat me when I was little, and I babysat her kids and now they babysit DF. It is a long history we have and it was fun getting to spend some QT with them on vacation. John Oliver and David Franklin really bonded this trip and it was so cute to watch. Lyndon is the beautiful girl who is about to be in high school and Madelyn (who I didn't get a picture of) is beautiful, too and such a sweetheart. It was so good to be with them and I really loved getting to be with their momma! Westly would get DF to fall asleep just by standing with him in the water. He sleeps with a sound machine every night so to hear the real deal was amazing. We would lay him down in his tent and he took his naps down on the beach. It was so nice and I loved just watching him sleep. He liked the water (no fear) and really loved the sand. He ate fistfuls, of course. We brought a good portion of the beach back with us. Sand was in every crevasse of his body and he didn't mind one bit.
I took a gazillion pictures and tried to cut them down. I just couldn't, sorry. Thank you, Gammers for going with us on this 1st trip to the beach! It was so much fun and we were happy to be with you. I love you, Mom!
1 comment:
Oh, I just love these pics!!!!! They are wonderful....DF's first trip to the beach! He looks precious sleeping under the tent with his thumb in his mouth and the one of him eating sand...too funny!! So glad y'all had a great time and that DF was such a good traveler!
Post a Comment