Tuesday, July 7, 2009

100th post


First of all, we want to wish Pops a very Happy Birthday today!

This is also my 100th post. I can't believe I've had so much to say...well, yes I can :) I want to document as much of this first year as possible. It has been my pleasure doing this blog. I know at sometimes it's been boring, sappy, TMI, but it is our lives and I'm happy to share it so DF can read about all of the joy he brings to our lives one day. Plus, I love using it as a "brag book." Who says Grandparents are the only ones who can have those?

DF had his doctor appointment today and he got a great report. I love our Doctor. She is so sweet and hugs and kisses us both! She said he was "darling, perfect, right on track, etc..." These are her quotes which I, of course, loved hearing as a parent. He is in the 50-75th percentile in height and weight and is measuring at 21 lbs. and 28 3/4 cm long.

He now knows to smile for the camera and gives big cheeses. I have no idea how he learned this but I love it. He also started doing something really cute last night. I would make faces or sounds and he would fake laugh and then it would turn into a real belly laugh. We used to play that game when I was a kid and on into college. You fake laugh as hard as you can and then watch in amazement as you CANNOT help but really start laughing. It was so funny to watch DF do it, I will try to catch it on camera soon. How polite of him to oblige me with a fake laugh. Must have learned that one from his daddy!

No comments: