Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Look out!





I know I mentioned how DF is into everything recently but he's really turned into a tornado at our house. I grabbed a camera and tried to catch him in the action the past couple of days. It's pretty funny, but leaves me worn out by the end of the day after chasing him around! I have to think of reasons to leave the house so I won't be picking up new messes all day long. That's pretty dangerous because the more I'm out "running errands" the more $ I spend! I think we'll go to the pool today :)

DF doesn't want to be in his jumper, play pen, or high chair for very long. He doesn't want to play with any of his toys but instead wants my shoes, toothbrush, sunglasses, paper, cords (scary, I know), kitchen utensils, and much much more. Bella has also noticed the spike in energy and interest and now scampers away when he crawls into the room. Maybe this is because he has been trying to pull her nails out of her paws! Poor Bella. I need eyes in the back of my head- where do you order those?

No comments: