

I don't want no stinkin' nap!!
We have a little fighter at our house lately, a nap-fighter! David Franklin is sleeping so well during the night which is such a gift. He sleeps an average of 9-10 hours solid about 5 nights out of the week. The other 2 nights he wakes up maybe once or twice and after about 5 minutes of rocking is back down. (I am really hoping I am not jinxing myself right now). During the day however, he just cat naps and once he gets really sleepy, he gets really cranky! He used to just play himself to sleep on his mat or in his bed but not so much any more. He fights those naps big time! A car ride is a sure bet at getting him to fall asleep but I don't want to burn that much gas everyday. So I rock or bounce, which is good for the quads so I've started looking at it as exercise time. Doing squats holding about a 20lb. weight should give arms and thighs of steel soon :) Again, the full night's sleep is SO amazingly nice and worth all of the crying during the day, but we've got a little nap-fighter at our house so beware! I had to take pictures of these fits. Even though it breaks my heart to see him so upset, I still think it's pretty cute....for a minute!
We had a great weekend at the races, I cashed a ticket every time! True, it often didn't even cover my bet but that's ok. It wasn't much either way. I only go for fun and play a little. Next weekend I will be going back for Heather's Bachelorette Party so I am looking forward to that. Rachel H. did really well last weekend so maybe she will get lucky again!
The nap won this round so I better take advantage and get some stuff done. Happy February, it's looking pretty nice so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment