

Yep, jinxed myself!!! So yesterday after I wrote that whole post about him fighting his naps, he took about 5 yesterday!! Long good ones. But last night- Whoa Nelly! He was up about 5+ times and the whole rocking, put right back down thing did not work! We would rock for about 20 minutes and make sure he was good and asleep, put him down, pat to make even more sure he was still asleep, tip toe back to bed and before our heads hit the pillow- crying again! Remind me not to brag about his sleeping on the blog ever again! :)
He is 4 months old today! Time has FLOWN by and he is so precious to us. He has the cutest personality. He loves kisses and just laughs and laughs when I steal some from his big ole cheeks. We love him so much and are so thankful for our healthy, happy 4 month old boy! I wish we could celebrate and give him some cake, maybe I'll just have some :) We go to the doctor on Friday and I can't wait to find out his stats. I did the scale thing again 2 weeks ago and there was a 19 lb. difference!!
4 comments:
He is too precious! I just love those cheeks! Hope to see you soon.
Happy 4-months Day-Fray!!! i can't believe he is 4 months. I love his chubby cheeks, i hope i get to see him soon. Tanner always got Gillian something on her "month birthdays" and would always get some sort of goody for us too. it's so fun and cheesy, put priceless! love yall
Happy 4 months Day-Fray! I love watching you grow:)!
I swear that 1st picture of DF....I have seen Franklin make that expression. I immediately said that’s Franklin!
Post a Comment