




Update:
Bella is home and all better. She has 3 medications and is still supposed to be resting but she is healthy so that is good news. That was quite an ordeal- an expensive one at that! The vets must be rolling!!!
David Franklin is not yet rolling himself, but is SO close. He just turns to his left side but can't quite make it over. He inches himself around his playmat. Yesterday he made a full circle, it took about an hour but it was hilarious!
We are leaving on our first trip away on Friday. We are going to meet my brother, Jason and his fiance' Lauren in LA. (SOOOO far away!!!) We made these plans months ago but it has gotten here fast and I think it's too early to leave David Franklin! It is only for 2 nights, blah blah blah. I can't believe I am leaving my baby on Valentine's day!!! He is staying with my mom and although I won't worry about him too much, but I will miss him like crazy. It is almost making me sick to think about. I just keep squeezing and hugging him and still can't get enough! I know it will be fun but all of those cliches are so true- "a baby changes EVERYTHING!"
No comments:
Post a Comment