Sunday, September 13, 2009

We've caught the BUG

No new pics today because this weekend hasn't been our best. I woke up Thursday night sick as a dog and it has continued (although getting increasingly better) all weekend! My mom had to take DF to work with her on Friday with her so you can imagine all she got done, but it was a lifesaver for me. Friday night, Franklin and DF went and spent the night with Meme and Grampe which was also a good idea.

Franklin went to Marianna hunting with his old buddies and Blaine and Tanner and the kids came and stayed and went to a wedding on Saturday. I rallied pretty well, and even went to the wedding but skipped the reception. Franklin got home today just in time... David Franklin took a 3 hour morning nap, which has never happened. When I fed him his lunch, he threw up a little bit on his high chair. This concerned me but it wasn't much so I just thought maybe he was unsettled. A little later, Franklin walked in the door and picked him up and then it really started. He threw up ALL over Franklin...I guess I was contagious!! I feel so bad. My poor baby! I have been on the phone with the doctor, doing laundry galore, spraying everything with Lysol and praying that Blaine's kids don't get sick! Now we are crossing our fingers that the Pedialyte stays down and Franklin doesn't catch this. What a weekend- I sure hope tomorrow is better ;)

P.S. Happy Grandparent's Day!!! We love you, and appreciate you, and could never make it without your love and support!

2 comments:

Effie said...

I came to Tulsa with my mom to see my sis and the girls for the weekend. When my got there my sister had it. Now my mom and I have it and we are stuck here and can't drive home. Hope y'alll feel better.

Angela said...

Congratulations on your new camera, Amanda!! I am impressed you have watched the DVD. I want so much to learn all I can, but can never seem to find the time for a lesson. Your pics are fabulous!!
Happy Late Birthday!
Take care,
Angela