That bite is COLD!
I took a few pictures today (ok 60) of David Franklin's favorite activities- eating and bathtime! I gave him a bite of my fruit bar, it was really cold and he made a hilarious face, but guess what, he kept wanting more! Bella pretty much permanently sits at his feet when he eats to get what he drops. He also he holds his hands over and lets her lick them. All those years Franklin was so strict on no people food. Oh well!
We are heading up to Fayetteville tomorrow and I have been packing but it seems like there is still so much that needs to be done. I think all we really need to take is an umbrella!! We are going to attempt to take David Franklin to the tailgate and the game for a little bit. I am hoping he and I make the first 1/2. That would be great with me. I can't wait for him to experience Razorback football. He didn't mind the noise at the Astros game but his parents weren't cheering and yelling in his ear so this could be entirely different. We'll see...... GO HOGS!
1 comment:
Amanda,
The pic of DF in the bath cutting his eyes away from the camera is great...what a handsome guy!! Glad you are loving your new camera. Sad we didn't see you in Fayetteville but hope y'all had fun! :)
Post a Comment