Friday, September 25, 2009

Easy Chair




David Franklin got a new rocking chair just his size that he LOVES! Actually it's pretty old. My Mam-maw bought it for Jason when he was 1 year old and both David and I also used it as kids. My mom decided it was time to pull it out of storage and get it all cleaned up so the Woob could start enjoying it. And boy does he!! He pats it and smiles so big. He likes to sit forward and rock, but unfortunately his very favorite, is to stand up in it and push on the back to rock that way. When he rocks sitting forward, the poor chair only moves about a centimeter (it's pretty far fetched to call it rocking) but when he stands up and pushes the back, he can really get going. Apparently we've got a thrill seeker on our hands. Pretty scary. It's even more challenging getting down from up there. Whew, boys!!

P.S. I know he seems to always be in the same outfits. I promise he does have other clothes, but after school I change him into his comfy clothes and while it's still warm and he's still young enough, I want to keep him in these onesies as long as possible. They are just too easy. So sorry for the repeats, I know we would be in trouble with the fashion police!!

No comments: