This is my first attempt at email blogging... Today is David's
birthday. Mom, DF, and I spent the afternoon at Lake Hamilton (which
is one of his favorite places on Earth). We loved looking at this view
and seeing God's beauty and knowing that the view David sees today is
even more beautiful than we can even imagine. We are thankful.
Thankful for the day of his birth, September 10,1982.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Manny, I want you to know yesterday didn't go unnoticed by me. I left a message on the DRJII Memorial site on FB. David is still loved and missed so much by so many!! I didn't want to intrude on your day yesterday. I'm glad you, your mom and DF were able to be together on the lake in remembrance and celebration of David's birthday. One day we'll all be together again and see the indescribable beauty, experience the complete joy and peace David is seeing, feeling and experiencing! I love you all very much!
Post a Comment