Tuesday, December 30, 2008

We had a wonderful Christmas this year complete with lots of gifts, food, friends, family, stress, even the "Christmas Cramp" (The belly aches that come from over-indulging! You know what I'm talking about :))
Day-Fray was precious and although clueless it was so much fun for us to have him this year. Franklin is on his way back right now from hunting in Texas. He has the camera with him but I will post pictures once I get my hands on them. We also got a Flip for Christmas so be looking for little videos to be popping up here. He has started laughing hard and I want to try to capture that. The only problem is, it takes probing from us and you will hear us OOHING and talking in baby talk which is annoying in person and 10x worse on film!! We will see what we can do.
It's almost 2009- wow! Back to work for me in 2 weeks, starting to get a little nervous about that and the move (especially since we don't have a new house yet)!! Yeah, like I said, WOW!

No comments: