Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town!


SO sleepy with Santa



David Franklin met Santa last week. We were walking into my mom's office and there he was walking out the door...you never know where Santa is going to be!! David Franklin wasn't very enchanted, he slept through the whole encounter. Next year, I'm sure it will be very different.

We went to to the doctor for his 2 month check up and the weight mystery is solved!! He weighs a whopping 14 pounds and 12 ounces!! The nurse even said- "can this be right?"

Here are his stats:
weight- 14 pounds 12 ounces
length- 23 inches
head- 39 1/2 inches

He is in the 97% for weight for age and 50% in length for age... so I guess he's short and stocky... Haha

He also got his first shots which were NO fun. That bottom lip started quivering and I was done for! He felt pretty crummy afterwards and even ran a low grade fever. Our weekend wasn't the best, but he's feeling much better now. Glad that doctor's visit is behind us!

Santa Clause is coming to town soon--I hope he gets all of his shopping done because I heard he hasn't even started for the Basses ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That one of him and Santa with his little cap on is so freakin cute and funny. We looks like a meditating budha. So sleepy!

Evan Ray Canode said...

So cute - and way to go on getting pics with Santa already! I can't believe how big he is getting!

The Gumps said...

Amanda, he is so precious! I can hardly stand it!!