
The Church Christmas tree

David Franklin lit the Advent candle at Church!

Lauren and me at the Tacky Christmas Sweater party

WINNERS!!
Johnson/Bass Christmas Celebration
The Christmas babies
This weekend was our last weekend in Arkadelphia that isn't going to be filled with packing. We close on our house tomorrow- it's SOLD! We are moving to Hot Springs after the first of the year.
We enjoyed our Arkadelphia weekend very much. My dad and Leslie and Jack came down and spent Friday night with us. We had our Christmas celebration together and it was so nice. It was a great visit and it was so much fun getting Jack and Day-Fray together. Jack is at a really fun and BUSY age. It was funny to watch him pull every piece of paper off his presents so carefully and then tear into the chocolate chip cookies with no hesitation- smart guy!
Saturday night we had a Tacky Christmas Sweater party at the Hawkes and Franklin and I took home the prize!!! My mom made those sweatshirts when we were little and I would wear it with leggings as a dress. She thankfully kept her artwork (no surprise, she keeps EVERYTHING) but it paid off.
This morning at church our family lit the Advent candle of Love. DF did really good and didn't cry or fuss and fell asleep right after. Perfect! It was special at his first Christmas for us to get to be a part of the service. His Meme, Grampe and Gammers all wanted to come and watch him in big church.
More Christmas celebrations tomorrow, we get to see the Vaught cousins. Meme got DF a full Santa suit so he may get to wear it tomorrow night...he will make one Jolly Santa that's for sure!
1 comment:
Let the good times roll indeed! Wow, what a busy Christmas season the Bass/Johnson family is having!! I loved the pictures of DayFray at church lighting the Advent candle!A very special time & memory! What a beautiful boy he is and growing SO big! I'm officially in withdrawal....I really need to see my baby boy! I'm hoping to see you this week! Merry Christmas!! What a wonderful Christmas it's going to be with your new little one! Love you all! Thanks for your Christmas card! I loved it!!! Auntie Glenda
Post a Comment