Friday, December 19, 2008

Supper Club Christmas Party


Only 1 month apart!

The babies and mommies

Small, Medium, and Large!

Last night was our Supper Club Christmas Party in Little Rock at Bryant and Sayward's house. It was really good getting together and seeing everyone--but especially the babies!! David Franklin got to play with Harper Feilke and meet Margaret Felton for the first time. She is so tiny and precious! We had to take pictures of them together, even if it was quite a task! Margaret is only 1 month younger than DF and she is "now up to 6 lbs" and he is at 15 or so!!! We never laid eyes on him that little, so it is so amazing for us to see a baby so little! They were precious together and it will be even more fun next time when they can actually sit up by themselves--know what's going on etc... :) Also probably by the next time we meet, we will get to add Lilly Butler and Davis Crow to the clan.

I also have to report that we have had 3 nights in a row of sleeping through the night! Guess all I had to do was write about it here and it happened! He slept from 9:00 pm to 6:45 am!! Almost 10 hours! Of course I am still waking up in shock/panic listening for him, but this is a pretty great little pattern we've got going on. I'm guessing it isn't going to last from now on though. We'll see what happens tonight but, at least we know it's possible.

1 comment:

Stephanie Wood Smith said...

Hi Amanda, my name is Stephanie (Wood) Smith. I went to school with Franklin (preschool through 12th grade!) I wish I could have met you at our class reunion but I was HUGE pregnant and didn't get to come that night to the country club. I did see Franklin though at the lunch with the Hollingsworths and he showed me a picture of your sweet baby boy! I have enjoyed reading your blog and looking at pictures. David Franklin is sooooo cute! Please tell Franklin hello and have him take a peek at my little boy- www.kohenpryorsmith.blogspot.com
Hopefully we can meet someday soon. I've heard such great things about you from all of my friends, and Franklin of course!