





Sarah Bussey Adams came on Monday- she did a fabulous job!! These are just a few of her favorite pictures I swiped from her blog. We haven't seen the rest of the proofs yet, but this sure wet my appetite!! She is so talented, thank you Sarah it was a lot of fun. He is smiling so big these days and wants to laugh out loud, but he just sort of sighs and smiles (the cutest thing ever)!! I really wanted some of him smiling but he wouldn't cooperate, until she left and the camera was gone. Then it was BIG smiles- the little stinker! Oh well, She got some good ones just the same and we are very pleased!
3 comments:
love that big ole belly :)
I had so much fun with you guys. I can't wait for you to see the rest. Hopefully by the end of the day :)
What a doll - I can't believe how big he already is! He is growing to be a beautiful baby boy!
Post a Comment