Monday, September 8, 2008

Last Baby Shower


The hostesses (minus Heather, Brooke, Randi and Molly)

Rachel, me and Blaine- like all of our prints :)

My Fabulous Grands Ellen!!



This weekend was a big weekend!! It was (of course) the Razorback Little Rock game. Sitting in the bleachers didn't sound like much fun to me (my rib cage feels like it might explode) so I passed but Franklin had a great day of tailgating and football. I am so glad we won, even it it was just barely...

While he was playing with the boys I was playing with the girls and it was SO much fun!!! We had a baby shower at Rachael J's and it was so nice- they really out-did themselves. It was so much fun getting so see so many people and David Franklin got some GREAT things. He has a better closet than I do!! We are all set- now all we need is a baby :) Franklin and I really appreciate all of our friends and family and the love this baby is getting before he even arrives!!!

I go to the doctor again tomorrow for our check up. It is still early so I am not too anxious yet. It's fun going to the doctor now because we are getting to find out more information about how close we are getting to meeting the little guy.

1 comment:

buscher3 said...

You look so cute! I remember those last days...I'm sure you're so ready to get that baby out of you and meet him. Hang in there...it does end! Did I tell you I'm now expecting baby #2?

Alison (Leslie's friend - the one you met on Feaster)