I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon and I was told that I am dilated to 2 cm! I am only 35 weeks so I wasn't even expecting to get checked, much less for there to be anything actually happening!! The doctor said that his head is low too. All good news! He said that this doesn't really mean much, that I could stay like this until my due date or we could have a baby in a few weeks. (Who knows) He didn't tell me to take it easy or anything and said I could still walk but I am just going to be paying closer attention now. It does mean that we are getting closer to welcoming a baby into this world....woo hoo!!
Also, as many of you know we are going to be moving to Hot Springs. Franklin has been transferred and will work for Summit Bank of Hot Springs. We are very excited!! We will miss the people of Arkadelphia but it is only 30 minutes away so not far at all. He won't officially start until the end of the year, and will be working in Arkadelphia some and going back and fourth some. We have put our house on the market and won't start looking in Hot Springs until we sell ours- I don't want to get my heart set on one and it sell before we can do anything. This will be a slow transition which makes me happy, I think I would be pretty overwhelmed otherwise!!
A lot going on with us!!! We are baby focused right now and that is our main priority, but if you know anyone looking in South Arkansas- send them our way :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
This is exciting news! I can't wait to see you tomorrow.
This is exciting!!!! I had Cooper at 37 weeks so it could happen at any moment. Get your bags packed because I didn't listen. Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy. We will be praying for you!
Post a Comment