




Well, we have been working and working and we think we are ready! Car seat is in the car and everything. We haven't packed for the hospital yet, but that is up next. I have had requests for updated nursery and belly pics so here you go!
I had an artist sketch a mural to be painted on the wall behind the crib and I LOVED it, but once we put our house on the market that idea didn't make much sense. I don't think that would help sell the house, and who knows how long we would get to enjoy it. Oh well, we will wait and paint it in the new house:) I think since I know I am missing that, in my mind the nursery isn't as cute as I had envisioned it. But it is really sweet and cozy and I am happy with how it turned out. I trying to find a black and white rug, I would love a houndstooth one. Any ideas?? I have looked online and found one but it was over $1,000 so I think I'll pass and keep looking. Other than that, we are pretty much finished.
I have less than 4 weeks to go. Weeks- I can't believe we are now talking weeks not months!!! Have a great weekend everyone.
2 comments:
Hey Amanda - It's Sarah Clark! I was going to tell you to keep an eye on overstock.com. I found a great deal on a baseball rug for Cooper's big boy room!!
hey amanda! I am so excited for you guys! I've been checking back to see if you have any updates. You look so cute with your belly! -kathy
Post a Comment