Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's JULY already?!


Randi brought Nora her first tutu and matching 4th of July shirts for her and Lilly. They were pretty cute, and of course big brother couldn't be left out!




Summer is FLYING by! It's really going too fast. We have had a wonderful few weeks. We have had lots of family in- Jason and Lauren were here to meet Nora, and then Rebecca and Brenden and Ryan came in to see Mommie Boo and celebrate her 87th birthday. We had a really great birthday party for her at the country club. We also got to spend some good time with several of our best friends from out of town this holiday weekend. David Franklin didn't know what to do with himself because he got to play and swim with so many friends at the lake and pool parties. He had a hard time settling down last night and kept asking for his new crush, Lilly :) When we said she had to go home he kept asking "but why?"

David Franklin and I also went on a double date to see Cars 2 last week with Sam and Cassie. They liked the movie, but liked the coke and popcorn the most. It was really cute, I laughed out loud at some points.

On the news front- Nora is doing well. She is a good little baby- really growing and filling out! She still sleeps in the nap nanny in the pack n play in our room and the night I was going to try to x that out- she threw up and choked so we are just going on slow motion on getting her to her own room. She slept 8 hours one night this weekend though, so it's working for us and I'm really in no rush.

Another new development is that David Franklin's "Night Night" (little white blanket you see in lots of pictures) is missing. This is his security and he's been SUPER attached to it...takes every nap with it and sleeps with it every night for pretty much his whole life. When he trips and falls he asks for "ni-ni". He has gone one night without it so far and seems to be ok, but if we don't find it, this is a major milestone in his life. And one I must say, he's handled very well.

I've been HORRIBLE about taking pictures lately and have to do a better job. I've just been whipping out my phone- when I have an extra hand but I'll do a whole photo shoot with Nora pretty soon :)

No comments: