Tuesday, March 9, 2010

EL-MOE!



Elmo has become a very fast favorite at our house, like it happened last week! DF will say Elmo at every cartoon face on tv or hear on the radio. He got some Elmo crackers from his Meme and is crazy about them- and whines to hold the box because it has Elmo's picture on it!

I didn't do a 17 month birthday post because I'm going to save up and do a monster 18 month update. This boy says every word and is a total mimic, so I can't even begin to tell you all of the words he says or knows, but I may try!

I was in Dallas last weekend and Franklin and David Franklin had a "boys weekend." I was on the phone with DF and I said "I love you" and he repeated it for the first time, clear as a bell!! My heart truly skipped a beat.

They must have spent every minute outside because all I have been hearing is "Outsiiii" as he stands at the door and knocks. Well, that and "Dada"... they are even bigger buddies after the weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Andrew LOVES Elmo too. And all the rest of Sesame Street. I will have to say the dvds have saved my life! We sing Sesame Street songs in the car. Madelyn has even started watching Elmo! We are going to see Sesame Street live this weekend. I can't wait to see Andrew's face!