Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Corpus Christi









We flew down for a very quick visit to Corpus this weekend and had a great visit with Mommie Boo! She got to show DF off to all of her friends at Trinity Towers and she loved every minute of that. He was so sweet, showed off all of his tricks, and she was very proud.

Boo took us shopping while Franklin did some work at "The Place" in George West. We met him after our shopping trip in George West. The Place is what they call the land down there, not really a ranch, not really a farm, not really a hunting club- just The Place. I guess it really is technically a ranch. Franklin LOVES it down there and was so excited to take David Franklin. He has precious memories of time spent with his grandfather there and has high hopes that David Franklin will make lots of memories there as well. We met Rebecca and Brendan (Franklin's aunt and cousin) there too! David Franklin wanted to follow Brendan's every move and liked him a lot.

We didn't spend much time there- the wind was whipping and Day-Fray was really too little. He couldn't do what his daddy was doing and that frustrated him so much. After a little tumble out of the truck (sounds worse than it was) I decided to head 'em up and move 'em out! He was a little fussy (hungry and ready to get out of the car seat) so Boo and I sang song after song to entertain him. It was really pretty fun and hilarious. I started calling the hogs and Boo started the Sick 'Em Bears cheer and I am truly sorry to say- that was his favorite. I noticed it but I wasn't going to say a word. Mommie Boo said I believe he likes Baylor's better. It was true, maybe that Baylor love is in his blood! Naaa, GO HOGS!!! He does have a new word- "Texassss", so we may be in trouble ;)

No comments: