

I don't have pictures from the DRJII Tennis Tournament yet, but once I get them I will do a full post. It was such a wonderful weekend so Tourney post and recap coming soon!! I want to say a quick thanks to everyone who came out, played, watched, donanted and supported us. We appreciate it so very much.
We are doing a quick turn around because we fly out to California tomorrow for my brother's wedding in wine country! Out of one suitcase and into another :) We are SO excited and Jason and Lauren will have the cutest ring bearer ever in their wedding...and possibly the youngest! David Franklin is so excited to go, he jumped in his suitcase and his sit n' stroll car seat (heaven for plane trips)!! He thinks they are fun today, I hope he feels the same way tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment