Thursday, August 20, 2009

California Continued...




Mom in the Hora






Mom's friends working magic in the barn for the rehearsal dinner





Tasting the champagne served at every Presidental Inaguration from JFK to Obama at Korbel


From inside the tasting room (a cave) at Bella in Sonoma- our favorite!

First Day!

The Honeymooners shipped my camera to me before they left on their trip to Brazil- how efficient are they?!

Here are some more pictures from wine tastings, the wedding rehearsal and dinner, and the Redwood Forrest, and I also thought I would include some more wedding shots of say...the hora! It was a karoke rehearsal dinner and Jason and I did sing Lipstick Stains- Cassie!! Thankfully it was dark so nobody could see how red I turned.

The last one of David Franklin is from this afternoon, after his very first day to First Methodist. He's SMILING! I already have him back home- I only picked him up 4 hours early! He handled it all very well and got a great report. I on the other hand, have been nervous all week! I think it will be a good thing for us all, and he seemed to love it and the other kids. He is going on Tuesday/Thursdays while I teach so we will still get to be home together the majority of the time- Yay!!

1 comment:

The Heringers said...

Hey! I don't know if you've looked at our blog lately or not, but I, too, am obsessed with pictures and photography. I took a 6 wk night class (no credits or anything, just fun and educational) and I have done 2 shoots since then (a pregnancy shoot and a bridal portrait shoot) and I am seriously OBSESSED at this point. I love it. It's such a fun, amazing, and invigorating hobby! I just need more time to do it!!!
Take care!
Sarah