Thursday, January 22, 2009

Let the boys be boys!

Somebody teach me some nursery rhymes quick!!! I don't know how or why this 90's rap song came to my mind but Franklin thought this was hilarious- so did David Franklin!

5 comments:

Effie said...

That is so stinkin cute!!! It brought a smile to my face.

Julee said...

SOOO CUTE!! I laughed with DF! Your so funny!

Evelyn said...

Sooo glad I am not the only Mom that needs help with nursery rhymes! I come up with some terrible tunes to go along with my terrible voice...sometimes I think CC is laughing because I sound so stupid!

staci d. said...

I love keeping up with you guys through your pics and videos! You do a great job keeping us posted, DF is just a hoot! I know you guys are having fun, congratulations!
~ staci

Delta Bost said...

Hey girl! I hate to break it to you- but I don't think anyone could keep a straight face listening to you sing that song! That is hilarious!! He is adorable!