Sunday, January 25, 2009

Look what we've found...



David Franklin has found his thumb! He has broken himself of the paci and will not take one anymore much at all so I thought we were in the clear. His hands are in the mouth all the time and I think he may be teething. All the signs are there; drool, a little cranky, etc. I guess it was just a matter of time until he singled out the thumb. He only does it for a little while when he is almost asleep and once he falls asleep it's out. We don't really mind, and think it's actually pretty cute and sweet. However, I was a BIG thumb sucker and it was hard for me to break. I lasted until about the 3rd grade!! I know, that is really old and embarrassing to admit. I thought I hid it well, but I overheard my teacher talking about it one day and was shocked and devastated that she knew. Sure hope he doesn't take after his mama on this one! It's hard to break that habbit. I have a friend that STILL sucks her thumb "on special occasions" but I will never tell who!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

It is SO cute! Dont worry, I was a thumb sucker too!! I have a permanent indention in my right thumb from my two bottom teeth! HA!