Tuesday, January 6, 2009



We are moving out of our house and into our condo on the lake this week. Although I'm very excited to be moving to Hot Springs and love our condo- moving is hard work and it would sure be nice if we had a house to go to. We have gotten a lot done, but it's been a tough week and we still have some work to do. Franklin has been amazing and although I'm exhausted, I'm so thankful for him!! David Franklin has been helpful too, I can't forget about him. He slept almost 12 hours last night- his best ever! What a huge help.

I haven't taken any pictures lately because my camera is packed up somewhere, I will find it soon :) Thankfully, Alecia had hers so I am borrowing some of her pictures. We got to have a nice break Saturday night and went to Julie Bodemann's wedding. The Albrights kept David Franklin at their house and I think they had a good time together. The girls are in Jr. High and had fun playing with him until he had a dirty diaper, then they passed him off. Haha, that was so me until about...oh, 3 months ago! :)

It was a really beautiful wedding and reception and so nice to get to play for a little while with our friends from out of town that we don't get to see often enough! Uncle Mitch got to get some good lovin' with DF at breakfast Sunday morning. We miss you guys already!! Back to the boxes....did I mention I hate moving??

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

12 hours...please share your secret. That is amazing!