



Yesterday Franklin was taking David Franklin to the farm and at the last minute, I got invited. Boy was I glad I went. Not only because I caught the biggest fish, WAAAAY bigger than Franklin's :), but it was a fun, relaxing day spent together as family. Every time I go to Glenwood or the farm I can't help but reminisce about my grandparents and my childhood. It's really something that David Franklin now gets to make similar memories there as well.
We had a picnic, fished, they took a spin on the tractor, and then we took a new way home which ended up in us driving around some bumpy country roads just talking and taking it slow on our way home while DF napped. Then we watched the Kentucky Derby and finished the day with a sunset cruise on the lake with Meggie and Chad and Brendy. It was a great Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment