Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day


(Not the best pic of any of us, but it was at the end of a long day)

The stepping stones that we made as gifts with our crafty friends- they were a hit!

37 weeks


Mother's Day was yesterday and I have been truly blessed with phenomenal women in my life. My own mother blesses me everyday through her love and encouragement and support. She has always sacrificed herself for her children and she still does so to this day and it does not go unnoticed or unappreciated. My grandmothers have both taught me so much in very different ways. My Mam-maw to work hard, get an education, and love the Lord and your family fiercely. My Grands Ellen, to laugh and embrace yourself, and enjoy life and all of the beautiful (and glitzy) things in it. My Step-Mom and Mother in Law are both loving, incredible women that I am lucky to have to lean on and ask questions to, and get advice. God really knocked it out of the park as far as the ladies go in my world and I love them all!

Being a mother is such an honor and a privilege and I treasure motherhood. I know it's such an important and delicate role and I pray that I can do the best job I can for David Franklin and for the new baby. I have never felt more like a mother than when I am carrying a new life, so this one is extra special being SO pregnant.
Happy Mother's Day to all of my beautiful Mama friends out there!!

1 comment:

Chris Tackett said...

Happy Mother's Day, Amanda and Miss Jill!