Mammers, Nora, Honey and Lainey took Branson over labor day weekend. Mammers took DF on a trip to Branson when he was 7 and now she's decided to make it a thing. Or maybe my kids just have to even the score and asked for a turn. ;) They went to a hotel with an indoor water park, went to Dixie Stampede, a 50's place for banana splits, and had lots of fun. Nora and Lainey both love horses so they loved the Dixie Stampede show and even got noticed dancing in the isle and asked to come up to the front and be part of the show! Sweet times. When DF was in third grade he had to write about a memorable trip. I was surprised when I read that he wrote about Branson with his Mammers, he's been on some pretty neat trips in his day. I guess there is something special about being the only one and not having to share the attention with the others that we take for granted. Thanks Mammers, I bet Nora will always remember it too.
Tuesday, September 11, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment