Franklin took DF on a Father/Son Retreat at Kanakuk last weekend. I think they had a lot of adventures together. They went cave exploring, did the ropes course, swimming pool, and paint ball wars. I think there were even more activities packed into one weekend, but moms aren't allowed to know all of the details. I do know they came home worn out, filthy, happy, DF with chiggers and Franklin bruised from the paint ball battle but memories were made to last a lifetime. Franklin is such a good father. He is big on quality time. He teaches his kids everything from how to water ski, ride a bike, tie a shoe, make a bed, shoot a BB gun, to doing math problems. He's intentional, dedicated, hands-on, present, loving and he passed up playing in golf tournament so he could spend this time with his son. We are so lucky he's ours!
Wednesday, August 29, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment