This is happening and it's huge people..... I've been changing diapers for 8 years. Wrap your head around that. And we've been using the same diaper genie for all three kiddos. It's about had it, and I have too.
His face says it all; kind of excited and kind of apprehensive. He prefers to stand and is great with #1! He can TT all day long and keep those pants dry, but the #2 and sitting on the potty situation is still not his favorite (ok he detests it and runs for it). I break all the rules for this and am a bribing momma when it comes to potty training- this boy will do just about anything for candy so he is going to twidle for skittles- Ha! ;) I made a rhyme the other day to David Franklin and he said it was "not my best work". Hahaha
Friday, January 20, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment