My cousin, Jeff Johnson, got married in Chicago on New Year's Eve and Franklin and I went had so much fun! It is always great being with that side of the family and those cousins and I don't get to see them often enough, but we have such a strong bond and connection thanks to Grands Ellen who worked hard to create it. We missed her A LOT but she and David and many others were there in spirit. It was a traditional Jewish wedding and a beautiful ceremony with lots of neat traditions and heritage. Even though I missed many on my Johnson side who were not present, I felt loved and secure having Franklin with me, who is always by my side and on my side and I love him dearly.
Jeff and his lovely bride, Erica. They are a sweet and happy couple!
Franklin and Kevin (my younger cousin, Julia's boyfriends had to try on the yarmulkes) Kevin is not jewish either, but they couldn't resist seeing how they fit. When in Rome!
I love these peeps very much, Jenny and I got told a lot that we look alike and I think she looks a lot like my Grands. People have always said I look like my Uncle John and they said it over and over again this weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment