Monday, July 30, 2012

Pre-Church Photos





Before church on Sunday, we went outside and to take a few pictures of the kids. Mainly because Nora is wearing my mom's dress that Aunt Lois made for her over 50 years ago. Aunt Lois made things to last!!  She looked so precious and David Franklin is was one Handsome Big Boy.  They have formed a sweet relationship lately and love being around each other.  Well, mostly Nora trails him around and would follow him anywhere to do anything.  She adores him and he takes care of her.

The other day at the HSCC pool, a big group of moms and kids were in the baby pool area and she escaped through the gate without me noticing and was heading for the big pool.  I heard David Franklin start crying hysterically and I thought he was hurt or or something but he started yelling "Nora, no! Mommy, Nora got out!" He wasn't hurt at all but truly worried about her and letting me know.  I was so proud of him and the other moms were stunned.  She wasn't even close to getting to the water yet but he was looking out for her and he got big praise for that!  I can't believe that our summer is winding down!  We still have a few more items on the Summer To Do List, but not many.

No comments: