Monday, July 23, 2012

Back in the US of A!










We are back home and had a wonderful vacation!!   Franklin wins a PRIZE for the amazing dad he is.  I never doubted his skills, but I thought he might get overwhelmed and worn out but he didn't seem to at all.  Nora has decided he's the mommy and follows him around saying Ma Ma! :) 

DF seemed to be unfazed himself.  This is the child that cries when I walk the dog in the front yard because I'm "leaving him" ...I thought it could be disastrous, but Franklin said he was probably the easiest with everything.  It really shows me that he has my number and can play me like a fiddle when he wants to.  Perspective is so valuable, my tunnel mommy-vision is widened and necessarily so.  My batteries are charged and I'm SO happy to be back with my family! I missed them like you wouldn't believe, however  I think it was good for all of us. 

No comments: