1.) DFB locked Nora and I out of the house last week. We had gone for a walk and he went in before I got Nora out of the stroller. He was in his batman costume and was "keeping the bad guys out of our city..." and locked the back door and I had no keys.
Thankfully it was 10 til 5:00 so Franklin could leave work early and let us in. We learned he can lock, but not unlock a door.
2.) I asked him if my hair smelled good when I was right out of the shower and it was still wet, he said it smelled like "yucky milk." ouch.
3.) He asked me how Nora came out of my belly at the hospital. When I gave a vague answer about the doctor he got in my face and said "but HOW did the doctor take her out?... Just tell me." Seriously, he's 3 and he not only wants birth details but can already tell when I'm skating around an issue!
4.) I'm thinking Nora is ready for more table food...? But sadly she's going to have to wait a long time for cinnamon rolls. Licking the oven door was a great try though!
Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment