Thursday, April 21, 2011

School Easter Party





We've been very busy lately but I've been horrible at taking any pictures and/or blogging. I'm just pooped at the end of the day!

We have had lots of fun with our friends, went to the Arkansas Derby- which I picked and won for win, place and show with 25-1 odds!! The bank, bunco girls, and our home group have all had little showers for us which has been so nice! Last night it was a surprise at Home Group! We even made a quick trip up to Fayetteville to visit the Johnson's.

Today was the Easter Egg hunt and party at St. Luke's. The Easter Egg hunt was moved inside due to the weather, but it didn't take away from the fun at all! I forgot my camera but decided to whip out the phone for some pics. As we were driving home, DF was asking for more candy and chocolate bunnies. I told him not too much more and he asked why not. I told him that because when we eat too much candy our bellies get big and can give us tummy aches. He said, "Like yours, Mama?" I guess he thinks I've been eating waaaay to much candy lately! There is some truth to that since I almost spit out the rice crispy treat I stole out of his Easter basket laughing so hard...

No comments: