Saturday, April 9, 2011

Destin






Things got a little goofy on our last day and somehow Franklin turned into a Mer-Man!





Always on the run out there!

We went on our "last hurrah" trip to Destin last week before we are locked down pretty close to home until this baby comes. The beach and ocean were gorgeous, I had forgotten how pretty it is and how much I love the water! We went with the Herndons and the Choates. It was so much fun for the boys to have playmates at the beach and fun for us to have grown up time too! The guys went deep sea fishing one day and Franklin LOVED it. He caught a red snapper and was realing it in, but a shark ate it off of his line! So the trophy fish got eaten by a shark, but he still had the head as proof. Pictures to come.

It's been hard being back at home for David Franklin because he doesn't understand that the beach is far away and we can't just go there like we do the playground. He's been asking to go to the beach CONSTANTLY! A sandbox may need to be in his future.

We took it pretty easy and I didn't that get many pictures, and we didnt' get a big group shot :( I was doing good just getting there 8 months pregnant and chasing a two year old though. We had a lot of fun and made a lot of happy memories and are so thankful we got to go!

No comments: