Friday, November 19, 2010

Thankful

We have many, many things to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Many things, but the thing that comes most to mind is.....



We are having a baby in May!! This is the picture that David Franklin and I made to give to some family and friends to announce our news. I am 13 weeks along and feeling good, just tired, but I'm not complaining! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!! As always I am most thankful for my family; the ones who are here now, the ones that have been here before, and the ones who have yet to come.

6 comments:

The Bost Family said...

Congratulations! We are so very excited for you!
Mary

amyoconnor said...

Yay! So sweet, and so well said. I can't wait for more Basses.
Love you,
Amy

Chris Tackett said...

Congratulations, Amanda and Franklin!

The Hudspeth's said...

Congratulations! How exciting! Glad to hear you are feeling pretty good.

Meredith Woodruff said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to find out what's cooking;)!

Evelyn said...

Wonderful news!!! How exciting!