Monday, November 8, 2010

Motormouth

I have known for a while now that my child is a big talker, but it's gotten more and more and funnier and funnier. He is plain chatty. He talks constantly and will say the same thing over and over again until you acknowledge that you have heard him. Like anyone, he needs confirmation. Anything he thinks, sees or feels, he reports to all.

Here are some new funnies:

Last week in the middle of the floor playing with toys, "Nice to meet you, Mommy."

Watching Little Einstein's and they started shaking their hands. He started shaking his hands with them and said, "What am I doing?"

This morning when he woke up (bright and early...daylight savings hasn't occurred yet at this house), DF: Something in my eye. Me: What is it? DF: A bug. Guess it's time to call the Bug Man.

Today at lunch, Me: What would you like for lunch today? DF: "A bootiful sandwich." It's nice that my culinary abilities are so appreciated. PB & J it was :)

1 comment:

amyoconnor said...

So cute! I know this is true, just based on our quick phone conversation where DF will just talk and talk. I love his voice! Keep writing these things down, so fun to look back on.
Love you Basses!