Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Early Bird



Hello bloggers! I have been terrible at updating the past few weeks. I have really missed it but we've been busy, blah, blah, blah!

This summer we have been outdoors as much as we can. Franklin has been playing golf, we've been swimming a lot and trying to stay cool. My brother, Jason, had a weekend full of wedding parties and showers in H.S., Little Rock and Dallas and we went to all of them! We have been celebrating him and his bride-to-be and it was so nice being with them and sharing in their excitement!

David Franklin has been growing so much these past 2 weeks. His teeth are starting to really show. He has gotten long and he is trimming up. He pulls up on everything, high fives and even dances! It's a blast, the only bad development is he wants to start his day at 5:30am which is REALLY early for his parents. No matter if he goes to bed at 7:30 or 9:00, if I cut a nap out or not, he is up at 5:30 on the dot everyday and so are we. He must get his sleep habits from his Grampe, Hal :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Can I have the top picture too of him smiling and the 1 that my mom has on her fridge. I am going to wal-greens to print off a bunch of pics and would like to have!

Thanks & Love,

Meg