


This weekend was one of the best I've had in a long time. Friday night Anna and Drew got engaged and they are both some of my favorite people in the world. It was so sweet and precious! Saturday we went on the lake and it was the icing on the cake.
Happy Belated Father's Day to you daddies out there. We have special dads in our families and we love you all. Franklin, you are the best dad I know and your love and support is invaluable to us. WE LOVE YOU!
David Franklin is having some issues with separation anxiety lately. If I turn my back and walk to the kitchen, he gets his feelings hurt and lets out the biggest cry. This also happens with Franklin. It is getting better though, than the beginning of last week. I am constantly saying "I'll be right back, I'm going...." which is what the books say to do. Pretty annoying to anyone else around but it's working so I will keep telling my every move.
He has also started "self feeding" with Graduates Puffs and Yogurt Melts. He loves this and knows how to put them in his mouth by hand but, he also has an alternative way. He gets the cherry puffs in both hands, and then licks the others off of the table/high chair. I guess he's saving the ones in his hands for later. It's hilarious!! Then when we laugh, he coughs as loud as he can and dances (bounces up and down) which makes us laugh even harder. It's better than watching SNL these days... well maybe not if Justin Timberlake is on.
No comments:
Post a Comment