For Nora's 9th birthday, we celebrated post quarantine style. All outdoor and very small but was one of our first times to see friends. She invited 2 girls to paint cupcakes on canvases and decorate mini cupcakes of their own. they swam, and then the Barnetts came over for a boat ride and baby Jack's first time in the lake. Nora was worried that her birthday wouldn't be as special with covid, but it turned out to be (and I quote) " One of my best birthdays ever!" Instead of a parade, because let's be honest we are all tired of those I asked for a short video birthday message and it turned out to be the most special thing. Nora was touched by it and Franklin and I even got choked up at all of the special people in her life and ours as well. It's a treasure for sure, just like our GIRL!
Monday, July 13, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment