Isaac's MDO has parties every day of the week during holidays for the kids that only go 1 day a week- so they won't miss the party. So most of the kids party hardy and are spent by the time it's said and done. Or the parents are anyway. Kudos to them for inclusion, but whew! I painted Nora a Valentine's Day shirt that I think turned out pretty cute! She loved it. She and DF's parties were at the same exact time on the same day so I split my time and Mammers filled in during Nora's class party. DF's party was fun and cute, he had a Valentine this year, Hope Adult. But they are mostly friends. The boy in the picture other than Avery punched DF in the stomach and got ISS for two days. They have since made up, but life of a third grader can be tough!
Monday, March 5, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment