My Ikey man is growing and many days, it feels like he's a threenager. He wants what he wants, says what he thinks, feels with all of his heart, blames me when he does things wrong (I peed in my pants, but why didn't you take me to the bathroom), I wonder if that ever ends?, and there is not much negotiating when he's made his mind up, he also seems to like mischief and pushes the envelope for fun.....yay! In fact, this week he came in pouting, arms crossed and said "MOM, you didn't do what I screamed you to do!" (Uh, no and I won't). BUT, he also kills you with kindness, is the best sharer, saves bites of his breakfast for his brother and sister while they are at school, lights up when he sees them, says he loves his family and wanted that on his birthday cake, randomly says I love you 50 times a day. He is snuggly, happy, charming, and I'm toast for that boy. He doesn't like staying in his bed, but once he falls asleep, he's great! Eating is his favorite sport, but he likes to play rough, fish, play babies with his sister, loves animals, sleeps in a pull up but keeps it dry all night, prefers to be in his undies and barefoot. He talks NON-STOP. If I ever stop talking back, even if there is nothing to say, he says 'MOOOM, why you not talking to me?!"
He stared (Drop - In days ) Mother's Day Out at Westminster Presbyterian and loves it. He was so ready, seriously asking daily to go to school. It is small, and sweet, and he was thrilled to go and take his new lunchbox. Oh, the little things :) Now, don't grow up too quickly, baby boy. You are my last baby and I've babied you for sure. We have to make it last.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment