We had a power outage the night before DF's birthday due to a thunderstorm. He woke up to a candlelight breakfast and instead lf our usual pancake birthday breakfast, we had donuts since our oven is electric. He loved it and had a great day! We surprised him at school for lunch and he had his pick for dinner that nigh- a first for our family: CiCi's Pizza. (He had seen a commercial apparently). Then we went to the lakeside football game.
He wanted to campout for his birthday so franklin invited some father/son duos and they went to Glenwood to camp at the farm. I think they all had a big time!
The camping boys.
The camp all set up- I think the dads have just as much fun as the boys!
He wanted a razorback football player cookie cake- a surprise change from the Ninja turtles he originally requested.
They had glow sticks at night- a big hit I understand!
And how he arrived home at 11am. I think it's a birthday he will always remember.











No comments:
Post a Comment