Sunday, February 9, 2014

Waiting on Ikey Baby



Ok, we are in the home stretch and cannot wait to meet this baby boy!! I'm in week 38 and have an appointment tomorrow with my doctor. He's been out of town this week, and I've been experiencing more pains and some contractions so it's been a long one for me. Not to mention snow and ice storms have given me a little anxiety as to actually being able to get my kids taken care of and to the hospital.


I know we will all be fine, just so ready to see his sweet face and hold him in our arms! 

Maybe one of the last belly pics taken after church today :). The kids love the snow and have been playing in it as much as possible- I've been mostly watching and taking pictures and videos from the deck. Daddy has been so much fun, thank goodness for him! Sledding in the backyard.   They both loved it! 


No comments: